Thursday, January 14, 2016

Playing Catch Up

It's a new year and my Art blog is way behind. I originally created it to track my growth as an art major in college but it really hasn't gone that way. I'm several semesters behind and that was a pretty narrow goal in the first place. So now I'm going back and making those long overdo posts. Conversely I will be adding what we like to call Art Event Experiences. As part of our graduation requirements we have to attend 32 art events and fill out an art event form. Yeah... I've been to well past that number but barely turned in any forms. This year I'm going to correct that and take them a step further to adding the experiences to my blog. I'm going to turn it into my life and learning experiences as and artist. Ya know, be more well rounded. (I realize how terrible the grammer is in that sentence and I'm ok with it.) 

On a different note, for this blog I'm going to be more consistent with updates. I might even start using my YouTube channel for more than just fangirling over Superwoman, nerding out over Comics Explained, and getting my giggles from Ashley Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment